||18 ft 8 in (5.69 meters)
||Budrio, BO 40054,
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The NITRO® Z18 is America’s best-selling fiberglass bass boat because it balances power and fishability in a ready-to-win package. It’s is built around our revolutionary NITRO® VORTEX TECHNOLOGY™ (NVT™) hull with RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™, giving you a smooth, soft and dry ride along with a brisk holeshot and precise handling when turning and at the top end.
The massive bow deck is laid out with one purpose—catching fish. And the NITRO-exclusive Z-Core™ seating makes cruising across the lake in heavy chop a comfortable as possible. With a 24-volt Minn Kota® trolling motor standard and over 100 fishfinder options available to replace or complement the standard Lowrance® unit, it’s truly a bass boat for everyone.
- Length:18' 8"
- Length: 18' 8"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 3"
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 550 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1700 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3200 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 4"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 24' 1"
- Storage length: 21' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 6 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) Guardian™ aerated livewell w/divider & timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. (31.75 kg) thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- NEW modular, aerodynamic console design w/expanded leg clearance & larger fishfinder surface
- Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo flush-mounted fishfinder
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Water-resistant switch panels
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- NEW 1" (2.54 cm) lower, driver & passenger flat seat mounting
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.67 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Designated net storage behind seating
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable latches
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Angled bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount most 12" (30.5 cm) fishfinders
- LED console courtesy light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 8-amp battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Custom-fit, single-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile (1,609.34 km) limited warranty
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
Call For Price
VIA RONCHI, 1 +39 335 7112973
Budrio, BO 40054 0